SKECHERS Relaxed Fit TV Spot, 'Retired' Featuring David Ortiz
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Baseball slugger David Ortiz is retired now, so he spends his days relaxing. At the driving range, he may arrive with golf gear, but he picks a baseball bat out of his bag and then slams a golf ball out into the range, smashing the mower's windshield. On his second hit, he splashes food all over the snack shack worker. Because he wants to relax his feet as well as himself, he says he chooses to wear SKECHERS Relaxed Fit shoes.
- July 17, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Siltanen & Partners Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots