Tide Super Bowl 2018 TV Spot, 'It's Yet Another Tide Ad' Ft. David Harbour
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tide continues to troll other brands, this time Budweiser and Mr. Clean, in its series of Super Bowl LII commercials. In this iteration, actor David Harbour comments on the beauty of a Clydesdale (as he likens it to the beauty of a Tide ad), and he pops up to bring a woman fantasizing about dancing with a studly Mr. Clean back to reality, telling her, 'It's a Tide ad."
- February 04, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2018 Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots