Target TV Spot, 'Expect More Style' Song by Zedd, Maren Morris and Grey
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People of all ages dance and pose with the Target logo as Zedd's upbeat tune, "The Middle," sets the mood. The brand declares you can expect more denim, more fits and more fun looks from its clothing line.
- February 04, 2018
- “Expect More. Pay Less.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Deutsch ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots