GEICO TV Commercial, 'Off the Ice With Braden Holtby'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When he's on the ice, Washington Capitals hockey goaltender Braden Holtby is incredible when it comes to saves. Unfortunately, he's not very good at saving anything else like his word processing document or the freshly made breakfast that needs to be dropped off. Luckily, it's lunchtime for Holtby at the community pool where he works as a lifeguard and the people aren't in need of saving. GEICO may be able to help customers save money with auto insurance in less than 15 minutes.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Braden Holtby ... Athlete