Clorox TV Commercial, 'Clean Matters: Changing the Sheets'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple puts freshly laundered sheets on the bed together as Beethoven's "Symphony No. 9 in D Minor" plays. Once they're finished with the task, they share a kiss and lie back onto the bed to enjoy a clean new beginning. Clorox believes that clean is the beginning, but what comes after that is everything.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Clean Is the Beginning. What Comes Next Is Everything.”
- Songs - Add
- Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 "Choral" - Ludwig van Beethoven
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.