Spectrum TV Spot, 'Monsters: Poker Night'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A werewolf, mummy, ventriloquist doll and a few other questionable characters get together for poker night, and they're horrified to learn that the demon hosting them has DIRECTV. He refuses to pause the game on TV for the werewolf, and it's not because of some prejudice against his species -- he doesn't have DVR. Although the monster friends are in agreement that the TV provider is evil, they are a little freaked out when the doll offers to "take care of it." Spectrum declares that a TV that's missing stuff is evil and promotes its own service as being good.
- June 06, 2017
- “DIRECTV Bad. Spectrum Good.”
- Ad URL
- Ken Licata ... Producer, Marc Grill ... Producer, Marc Laliberte-Else ... Director of Photography, Ralph Laucella ... Producer
- OMD ... Agency, Something Different ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency, O Positive ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots