Old Spice Sweat Defense TV Spot, 'Radio Daze'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Deep in the crease of a man's armpit, two men sit by an old radio hoping for word from the weatherman, awaiting news that the dryness they've been experiencing will soon come to an end. With no sign of sweat in the forecast, one man flees the cabin into the desert wasteland of the wispy-haired underarm only to be swiped away by Old Spice Sweat Defense deodorant.
- June 05, 2017
- Old Spice
- “For These Drying Times”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency, Gifted Youth ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots