XFINITY TV Spot, 'NBC: Find Me the 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NBCSN hockey analyst Keith Jones uses the XFINITY Voice Remote to naviagate his TV to the "2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs." It works like a charm, so he moves on to requesting that the remote show him Mike Milbury's epic fails. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that.
- April 17, 2017
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots