Allstate TV Spot, 'Know What Matters: Distracted Driving'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Over 40,000 motorists died in car crashes last year. Allstate is launching its Reality Rides campaign in 50 cities across the country to let car drivers participate in a simulated driving experience while handling a mobile device. The experience is intended to educate drivers on the dangers of distracted driving.
- April 19, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Droga5 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots