Racing for Heroes TV Spot, 'Save a Life'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kurt Cook, a veteran of the US Army Special Forces, shares his personal story of having post-traumatic stress disorder, which nearly caused him to take his own life. Kurt and fellow veteran Michael Evock insist that Racing for Heroes helps veterans through the darkest of times. They ask for donations, promising that they will help save a life.
- Racing for Heroes
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots