Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse TV Spot, 'Singing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dry mouth affected Kathleen's singing, making her unsure if she would be able to continue doing what she loves. Her dentist recommended Biotene, and Kathleen says the Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse and Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray saved her career.
- December 29, 2017
- Advertiser Profiles
- Biotene Dry Mouth Oral Rinse, Biotene Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray, Biotene Dry Mouth Gentle Oral Rinse
- “#1 Dentist Recommended Dry Mouth Brand”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots