United States Marine Corps TV Commercial, '241 Years of Battles Won'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There are many reasons to fight: for people you love, for places, history, beliefs, freedom and rights. The U.S. Marine Corps says it fights for all of these things, and not just for glory, but for honor. This unspoken rule is who they are, and what the proud members refer to as their battle cry.
- United States Marine Corps
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Few. The Proud.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- JWT ... Agency, JWT Atlanta ... Creative Agency