Destiny 2 TV Commercial, 'Last Call'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's the last call of the night. The needle drops on a soothing record, and Cayde-6 (voiced by Nathan Fillion) pours himself a green drink as he recounts a boring meeting that quickly turned ugly. An enormous explosion heralds the arrival of vicious alien monsters, but Cayde says he wasted no time in disposing of them one after the other. Amidst the chaos, the invaders destroy the Exo's favorite store (well, second favorite ... behind that spicy ramen shop). Cayde kept telling himself, "I've got this," but the truth was that he so did not have it. Not that it makes much of a difference to the custodial robot, who is the unwilling audience for this story. Luckily for him, the calm doesn't hold for long, and laser fire bursts through a giant hole in the bar. "Well, better get back to it," Cayde says as he heads back into the chaotic battle.
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Activision Publishing, Inc. Destiny 2
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Video Game
- Destiny 2
- Actors - Add
- Nathan Fillion ... Voice Over Cayde-6, Roger Leopardi ... Voice Over
- Gabriel deGrood Bendt, L.L.C. ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency