AutoNation Super Zero Event TV Spot, '2018 Jeep Compass & Cherokee Limited'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AutoNation customers sing a remix of Bonnie Tyler's "Holding out for a Hero" at a dealership during the Super Zero Event. The customers dance theatrically and sing "I need a zero," planning to hold out for a zero for their next ride. With savings on models like the 2018 Jeep Compass and Cherokee Limited, one man wants to know, "Where do I sign?"
- April 26, 2018
- Super Zero Event: $0 down, $0 security and $0 due at signing
- “Drive Pink”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Road Runner
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots