Zeiss Conquest V6 Riflescope TV Spot, 'Soda Can'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple is hanging out in the back of a pickup truck parked in an open field when they decide to challenge themselves with a shooting contest. They leave behind a soda can as a target and drive the truck until they can't see it any longer. The woman isn't concerned about the distance; she pulls out her ZEISS Conquest V6 Riflescope, attaches it to her gun, takes a breath and fires, hitting the can on her first shot.
- August 29, 2017
- Zeiss Conquest V6 Riflescope
- “Distance Is Nothing. Optics Are Everything.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots