Audi TV Spot, 'Orchestra Campaign: Star Trek' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The lights come up, a harpist plucks out a melodious introduction, and the classic theme song from the original "Star Trek," a 1967 Emmy nominee for Outstanding Drama Series, is recreated through the sounds of the revving engines of Audi vehicles. Though accompanied by more conventional brass instruments, the spotlight is on the trio of cars, which use spinning yet stationary wheels to evoke the grandeur and wonder of the original composition. Audi is a sponsor of the 2017 Emmys.
- September 17, 2017
- “Progress Is Celebrating Performance.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Venables Bell & Partners ... Creative Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency, Radical Media ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots