GEICO TV Commercial, 'WE TV: Serenaded at Sundance'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dave Hill conducts a relaxed interview with Pepa and Egypt, two stars of the show "Growing Up Hip Hop." They discuss the difficulties Egypt faces of living in the shadow of her mother's music career, something that Dave says he also lives with. Before performing an awkward serenade for them, Dave makes sure to let Pepa know that he's single and ready to commit. Being serenaded by Dave Hill at the Sundance Film Festival may be a surprise, but GEICO says it's not surprising to save money by switching to its company.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Dave Hill ... Actor/Actress, Egypt Criss ... Actor/Actress, Sandra Denton (Pepa) ... Musician
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- Growing Up Hip Hop