Coca-Cola TV Spot, 'March Madness: Next Up' Song by Imagine Drago
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As San Antonio prepares for the 2018 Final Four and the end of NCAA March Madness, fans root on their teams and celebrate with Coca-Cola. They head to the Alamodome to catch the action and the song "Whatever It Takes" by Imagine Dragons plays. Named the official fan refreshment of the basketball tournament, Coca-Cola declares: "Next up: history."
- “Next Up: History”
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, 360i, LLC ... Digital Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots