McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu TV Spot, 'A Dollar: McChicken Sandwich'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
McDonald's asks customers what a dollar can get them. The answer is a McChicken sandwich with a tender chicken patty, mayonnaise and shredded lettuce all on a toasted bun. The sandwich is just one option customers can choose from the $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu to build the meal they want.
- McDonald's McChicken, McDonald's $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu, McDonald's Triple Cheeseburger, McDonald's Sausage McGriddles, McDonald's 2-Pc. Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots