TIDAL TV Commercial, 'Kill Jay Z'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young black man runs for his life, sprinting and straining to get away from an unseen pursuer. In black and white, beads of sweat fly off his body as he runs down an alley. As dramatic instrumentals play in the background, the camera pans out to show the boy wearing a shirt that says "Stay Black" and Sprint and TIDAL announce that the Jay Z album "4:44" will be available exclusively on TIDAL starting June 30, 2017.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- TIDAL, Roc Nation Jay Z "4:44"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add