Downy Protect & Refresh TV Spot, 'Half-Washed: Steakhouse'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man's boss questions his doctor's appointment excuse after a quick shirt sniff suggests the man was at a steakhouse instead. According to Downy, when your t-shirt smells more like a t-bone, it's probably half-washed. To avoid this problem, Downy suggests using its Protect & Refresh for 24-hour odor protection.
- November 27, 2017
- Downy Ultra Downy Protect & Refresh April Fresh Fabric Conditioner, Downy Ultra April Fresh Fabric Conditioner
- “Downy and It's Done.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brian Kimmet ... Employee wearing burgundy polo, Jason E. Kelley ... Boss, Theresa Moriarty ... Voice Over
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Woven ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots