It's On Us TV Commercial, 'Autocorrect'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's On Us reminds everyone to be aware of what is going on around them and to recognize the subtext in conversations. As two friends have a conversation via text messaging, one recounts a story of trying to hook up with a drunk girl at a party. He types but autocorrect suggests what he could actually be saying, which is that his actions equaled sexual assault. Instead of encouraging dangerous behaviors, It's On Us urges people to be aware and help stop assault before it happens.
- It's On Us
- Advertiser Profiles
- Twitter, YouTube
- “Because We Can”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.