The National Hockey League TV Spot, '100 Years: Speak Hockey'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In celebration of the NHL Centennial, sports commentary from past games is featured. Hockey announcers use terms like "tic-tac-toe" and "dipsy doodle dangle" to describe the action out on the ice. The National Hockey League says thank you to all those who speak hockey, calling it the greatest language in the world. The league believes that 100 years is just the beginning.
- October 02, 2017
- The National Hockey League (NHL)
- “100 Years Is Just the Beginning.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Boston Bruins , Buffalo Sabres , Detroit Red Wings , Minnesota Wild , New Jersey Devils , San Jose Sharks
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots