Breath Savers Protect Mints TV Spot, 'A Mint With More'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a guy sees his reflection in a stapler to watch the plaque acids neutralize in his mouth after popping in a Breath Savers mint, his coworker tries to see what all the fuss is all about. Even though he can't see them, the reason behind it is because it's are working so hard. Meanwhile, Karen at the cubicle next to them is hurt because they didn't ask her to neutralize with them.
- September 29, 2017
- Breath Savers
- Advertiser Profiles
- “A Mint With More.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots