Six Flags Fright Fest TV Commercial, 'Unleash the Terror'
Six Flags seeks to unleash the terror with "Fright Fest," a horror themed event running through the month of October.The amusement park believes it offers thrills by day with its scariest roller coasters and fright by night with 23 haunted attractions, including Cell Block 6 and its new attraction, the Wicked Woods. Six Flags offers free admission to 2018 season pass holders as a special offer.
- Six Flags
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Six Flags 2018 Season Pass
- Free admission to Fright Fest with the purchase of a 2018 season pass (expires: 10/31/2017)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Halloween Oct 31, 2017
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment