Old Spice Captain Red Collection TV Spot, 'Red Sweater'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A French woman pines over a man she met while sniffing his Old Spice-laden sweater. When she realizes her dog, Old Spice, has gone missing, she runs through the streets of her town yelling "Old Spice!" and searching for her precious pooch. The town's young women join her and pour into the streets, wailing for Old Spice to return. When all seems lost, Old Spice's owner finds him on a bridge with the man in the red sweater for whom she longed. They embrace cinematically and, in stereotypical French fashion, agree to go home and eat escargot together.
- January 28, 2018
- Old Spice
- Old Spice Captain Deodorant, Old Spice Captain Scent Body Wash, Old Spice Captain Invisible Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant, Old Spice Captain Red Collection
- “We Make Scents for Men”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots