Amazon Echo Commercial TV Spot, 'Calling Ashley'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teenage boy is having a hard time keeping his mind off of his girlfriend Ashley and asks Alexa on his Amazon Echo Spot to call her. Unfortunately, the digital assistant lost her voice just in time for Super Bowl LII, but Amazon found some replacements. Saturday Night Live star Leslie Jones chimes in that it's about time he call that girl, but actor J. B. Smoove has some differing opinions. "You gotta let love marinate!" he insists as the two celebrities get into a shouting match in the middle of a sushi restaurant. Finally, Jones gets Smoove to cave and admit that SHE is the true Alexa. By then, however, the original Alexa has regained her health and says she'll take it from here.
- February 01, 2018
- Amazon Echo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Amazon Echo Spot
- Actors - Add
- J.B. Smoove ... Comedian, Leslie Jones ... Actor/Actress, David Bloom ... Teen asking Alexa to call Ashley
- Lucky Generals ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots