DURACELL TV Commercial, 'Headphones'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Does this woman really need a DURACELL battery for her noise-canceling headphones? She could chance it and hope that her 10-hour flight will be calm and peaceful, that no small children will terrorize the aisleways and that the girl sitting nearby won't be singing her own jam. It's easy to pick up on every single button pushed and every other annoying sound made when you share a cabin with the same people for a long flight. DURACELL believes the woman chose wisely in trusting its batteries to make her chaotic trip a peaceful one.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- DURACELL Alkaline AA Batteries
- “Trust Is Power”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Anna Garcia ... Woman with headphones, Brooks Wachtel ... Ice shaking guy, Casey Feigh ... Jayson, Jakob Verweij ... Annoying kid talking, Jordan R. Coleman ... Man pushing the call button, Sylvia Panacione ... Singing blond woman