Verizon Unlimited TV Spot, 'Departures' Featuring Thomas Middleditch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a couple attempts to watch the game on their mobile phones at the airport, the video keeps buffering. The women next to them who have Verizon Unlimited watch it with no problems. Sitting nearby with a purple neck pillow, Verizon's spokesman Thomas Middleditch claims that the most-awarded network is also now the best in streaming. He hands the struggling couple two iPhones to solve their problem, and when one of the women asks him about his flight, he realizes his watch has been stolen.
- January 29, 2018
- Buy one iPhone 8 get one free with Unlimited and select trade-in
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots