Credit Karma Tax TV Commercial, 'Classic Sub Sandwich of Adulthood'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two cooking show hosts demonstrate how to create a classic Sub Sandwich of Adulthood, featuring ingredients like lettuce, tomato and W-2 tax forms. Despite how delicious the sandwiches look, one host says that dealing with credit and taxes still sucks. Her co-host is prepared for this sentiment and whips out a jar of Credit Karma spread that makes credit scores and taxes easy as can be. Credit Karma tax prides itself on providing tax services that are always free.
- Credit Karma Tax
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Credit Karma Tax, Credit Karma Credit Score
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Nicole Derseweh ... Redhead