Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea TV Spot, 'Vacation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Randy is back from his vacation, but he got too much sun. His coworkers are giving him a hard time because his head, which is a mango, is red and he has the outline of sunglasses from his sunburn. "What's this tomato doing at Randy's desk?," one man asks, which makes Randy so angry that he takes out a mini guitar he bought his coworker and smashes it to bits. In the break room, one of the employees pops open a bottle of Snapple and finds that the "Real Fact" on the bottle top is that mangoes can get sunburned.
- May 22, 2017
- Snapple Takes 2 to Mango Tea
- “Make Time for Snapple”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Courtney Richards ... Man in blue shirt, Lonny Ross ... Voice Over, Randall Park ... Guy in tan shirt
- Initiative ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots