Sonic Drive-In Two Can Eat TV Spot, 'Seeing Double'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Sonic guys sit in their car while eating a Two Can Eat for $9.99 special that composes of a cheeseburger, coney and tots. T.J. and Peter think they are seeing double when they look over and see an identical car with similar looking guys in the stall next to them. T.J. can't play it cool, and he asks (more like shouts) whether they want to hang out sometime.
- December 28, 2015
- Sonic Drive-In
- Sonic Drive-In Cheeseburger, Sonic Drive-In Buffalo Boneless Wings, Sonic Drive-In Honey BBQ Boneless Wings, Sonic Drive-In Asian Sweet Chili Boneless Wings, Sonic Drive-In Footlong Quarter Pound Coney
- Two Can Eat for $9.99 all month long
- “This Is How You Sonic”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Peter Grosz ... Actor/Actress, T.J. Jagodowski ... Actor/Actress, Jade Carter ... double in yellow hoodie, Lonny Ross ... Peter Grosz doppleganger
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots