Kellogg's TV Spot, 'Despicable Me 3 Create-a-Plate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In celebration of the upcoming release of "Despicable Me 3," people can find themed Create-a-Plates in select boxes of Kellogg's cereal like Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops. You can write on the plates with your name or other words and attach the miniature tag to objects all around the house.
- May 22, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Despicable Me 3
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots