Pringles TV Spot, 'Perspective'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Teens play with perspective as they place a Pringles can in iconic scenes around town, making it look as tall as a statue or close to becoming a dinosaur's next meal. They end at the beach, where they pretend to run inside the open can.
- May 22, 2017
- Pringles Original
- “You Don't Just Eat 'Em”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots