Burger King Mac N' Cheetos TV Commercial, 'Return of the Mac N' Cheetos'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To celebrate the return of Mac N' Cheetos at Burger King, the King and Chester Cheetah are taking over the 1996 music video for Mark Morrison's "Return of the Mack." With their faces plastered over the original performers' bodies, the dangerously cheesy duo sings the reworked lyrics while tossing out handfuls of the orange snack, which is available for a limited time.
- Burger King
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Burger King Mac N' Cheetos
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- Return of the Mack - Mark Morrison
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Chester Cheetah, The Burger King
- DAVID Agency ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency