The American Institute of Architects TV Spot, 'Blueprint for Better'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Architecture is not just about designing buildings. The American Institute of Architects believes architectures is about designing better family spaces, open spaces and solutions for public spaces. Architects see and take into account the dreams of those who will eventually use the buildings and spaces in the future.
- May 19, 2017
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- “Blueprint for Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots