GEICO TV Spot, 'He-Man vs. Skeletor'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe have Skeletor surrounded without the possibility of escape. She-Ra, Princess of Power, demands one good reason as to why they shouldn't vanquish the evil Skeletor to another dimension. He quickly explains that switching to GEICO for car insurance could potentially save them hundreds of dollars. After He-Man consults with Man-At-Arms and agrees that saving money is a good thing, Skeletor quickly materializes a jet pack and blasts off from Castle Grayskull, insulting He-Man and the Masters of the Universe as he speeds away.
- GEICO Car Insurance
- “Because Saving 15 Percent or More on Car Insurance Is Always a Great Answer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots