Blue Apron TV Commercial, 'Thursday'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Blue Apron believes you're never too old to try something new. A man opens his Blue Apron box, examines the ingredients through his eyeglasses and carefully cuts the garlic into slices. He searches the kitchen cabinets for the right utensils and then sautés veggies in a pan on the stove. His adult son arrives and is surprised to find his father sitting at the kitchen table with two plates, prepared for a meal together. He says, "Mom would be proud" before tucking into the meal and his father responds, "Your mother hated garlic" with a soft chuckle. According to Blue Apron, any night is a chance to see what cooking can do.
- Blue Apron
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Any Night Is a Chance to See What Cooking Can Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.