Facebook TV Commercial, 'World of Hopes' Song by Joubert Singers
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As bystanders stare up at the sky where vapor trails appear to be forming a message, Facebook asks people all over the world what they're hopeful for. Answers range from the personal to the grandiose. One man wants his relationship to last while a woman dreams that #MeToo is just the beginning of a larger movement. Religious leaders and police officers aspire for a blossoming of peace, tolerance and togetherness. Some don't even know how to respond to such a big question. Ultimately, the vapor trails spell out a message of "HOPE," which Facebook asserts "brings us together."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Hope Brings Us Together.”
- Songs - Add
- Stand on the Word (1982 Version) - The Joubert Singers
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Factory ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency, Iconoclast ... Production Company