Facebook TV Spot, 'An Open Conversation on Content Regulation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jack from the Facebook Content Team says the most challenging thing about his job is making difficult decisions about freedom of expression versus content moderation. His team is constantly figuring out where on that spectrum they should land. Although he doesn't know if it's right for Facebook to decide what those boundaries are, he believes with approved regulation Facebook and other industries can receive better guidance on where they should be along with reforming Section 230.
- October 15, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots