The North Face TV Spot, 'Imagination' Featuring Tom Wallisch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young boy rides in a station wagon on a winter day. As the car journeys through a snow-filled town, the boy imaginatively pays with his fingers, imitating ski moves and jumps. All of a sudden, real-life skier Tom Wallisch pops out of the landscape on his skis, flipping off the roof of a residential home and zooming through the landscape. Doing trick after trick, he comes near the station wagon and smiles at the boy through the window before flipping across a concrete wall painted with birds.
- December 23, 2017
- The North Face
- “Never Stop Exploring”
- Scene Location
- British Columbia, British Columbia
- People Ideas & Culture ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots