Rooms to Go TV Commercial, 'New Twins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two princes are outgrowing their beds, so the Queen lets the King know she wants a new set of twins. He glances at their rambunctious sons who are jumping on their beds and questions his wife's sanity, 'You want more!?" Their royal helper explains the Queen meant twin mattresses, not children, and that Rooms to Go has a sale where the royal couple can get two twin mattresses for the price of one.
- Rooms to Go
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Buy one twin mattress, get the same twin mattress free
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.