IKEA TV Spot, 'Meet the Food Families'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a kitchen filled with herbs and plants, a mother and son are making an omelette. He asks her to grab some basil but she gets a little lost in their mini-nursery. A different family acts as their own paparazzi when they take selfies with their dinner. One mom says the rump roast broke the internet as the whole family is taking a picture of it. In another kitchen, two girlfriends sit down to enjoy take-out with a jar full of fortune cookies, aka dessert, for their anniversary. IKEA can help with the eating, laughing and loving part of the meal.
- September 14, 2015
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots