American Red Cross TV Spot, 'Hurricane Harvey Relief' Featuring Earl Thomas
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seattle Seahawks players Earl Thomas and Germain Ifedi encourage viewers to text "HARVEY" to 90999 in order to make a donation to the American Red Cross and help those impacted by Hurricane Harvey. The pair also announce that volunteers will be collecting donations at an upcoming Seahawks game.
- September 03, 2017
- American Red Cross
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Generator Media + Analytics ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots