American Lung Association TV Commercial, 'Saved by the Scan'
A woman climbs a steep mountain of cigarette buttes and ash that represents the 12,000 packs of cigarettes she's smoked over 15 years. As she approaches the precipice, the American Lung Association explains that early detection lung screenings can help save your life, no matter when or how much you smoked.
- American Lung Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment