Lowe's TV Spot, 'The Moment: Dizzying Blues'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman stares at the 20 different swatches of color painted on her wall with uncertainty. She sighs the moment she questions, "How could there possibly be this many blues?" She later visits the Lowe's paint department where an employee named Matt pledges that if customers don't love their paint, Lowe's will replace it.
- September 07, 2017
- Valspar Reserve, Olympic Paints and Stains Assure, HGTV HOME by Sherwin-Williams INFINITY Advanced Hiding Interior Semi-Gloss Paint & Primer, Lowe's Advantage Card
- Get paint and primer starting at $17.98 plus five percent off with a Lowe's Advantage card (expires: 09/13/2017)
- “Start With Lowe's”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots