Tropicana Trop50 No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D TV Spot, 'Trainer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jane's trainer wants her to start making better choices with her calorie intake. He doesn't believe that Tropicana can be healthy and taste so good. However, after demanding 50 squats. he reads the label and is surprised to learn Tropicana Trop50 No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D orange juice has 50 percent less calories.
- “Tastes So Good You Won't Believe It Has 50% Fewer Calories”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots