Ring TV Spot, 'Porch Protector'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A thieving couple tries to snag some boxes from the porch of an empty house. However, they quickly discover that the resident, who is enjoying the great outdoors on a camping trip, can see them via his Ring Video Doorbell as he uses the Floodlight Cam to communicate. He activates the alarm and sends the two "knuckleheads" speeding away.
- May 04, 2017
- Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Outdoor WiFi Securtiy Camera With LED Floodlights, Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- “Always Home”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots