Lysol TV Spot, 'Protect Like a Mother'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lysol illustrates the way in which mothers protect their children, replacing the human parents with wild animals. As a young girl uses the school crosswalk, her grizzly bear escort stands on its hind legs to roar at an oncoming car. A vulture provides a young boy with shelter from the rain by spreading a wing over him as he waits outside on a bench. In the mall food court, a monkey embarrasses a teen boy by smoothing his hair in front of two girls walking by. Other kids depend on the protection of an elephant to put an end to bullying or a lion to watch over them as they sleep. Recognizing what lengths mothers are willing to go to, Lysol asserts that just like them, it does what it takes to protect.
- May 02, 2017
- “What It Takes to Protect”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Mother's Day
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Iris ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots