Grammarly TV Commercial, 'Find the Perfect Word'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While his wife is busy unpacking the boxes from their recent move, this man is preoccupied with drafting an email to his new work team. Using Grammarly to correct his spelling, punctuation and diction, and also implementing occasional input from his spouse, he is able to complete a perfectly formatted message introducing himself as the VP of Analytics while also retaining his personal voice. The co-workers greet the man with hearty handshakes and welcoming smiles on his first day in the office.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Write the Future”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Kim Maresca ... Wife